- A two-day industrial tour holds the keys to how beer is brewed, oil paintings produced, and household waste turned into electricity as Doumen District opens its first industrial tourism route.
- Twelve world-class fireworks teams will stage pyrotechnic shoot-outs in front of Macau Tower during the 30th Macao International Fireworks Display Contest on Sept 7, 13, 21 28, and Oct 1 and 5.
- Abstract images of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge, Fisher Maiden, verdant hills, and azure waters were unveiled August 25 as the face of the city at Zhuhai Opera House on Yeli Island.
- A West African manatee calf born at Chimelong Ocean Kingdom two months ago met the public on Aug 19 when she selected her own name from a lineup of Chinese cabbages with tags.
- The sea, beach, bikinis, beer, barbecue, music, parties, camping, and fireworks … everything one might expect at a music festival -- will be there at the Island Music Festival on Jinwan District's Hope Island (荷包島) from Aug 24 to 25.
- A series of books promoting Zhuhai scenery, culture, technology, and socioeconomic development with both photos and text is on display at the 26th Beijing International Book Fair through Aug 25.
Copyright ? Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily